an update on my life...

By 11:42 PM , ,

 

Just a few tidbits on whats going on in my life:

  • In case anyone didn't know already, my boyfriend Ken and I have been together for 5 months now. He is one of the most sweetest, caring and understanding guys on the planet. I'm so lucky to have found someone who is as passionate as i am and loves with their whole heart. He is the center of my whole world and I'd be lost without him.
  • I am no longer unemployed. Woohoo. Took 7 months but i finally got a job. Bad news is, in order to keep my job i have to have open availability for the next 6 months, which means, i'm going to have to post pone school. Its kind of a bummer, since i only have 8 classes left to take in order to get my AA degree. But I'd rather not be broke so i'm okay with taking a little bit of time off from school. Besides sometimes you just need a little break from school.
  • My niece christina just gave birth to my great-niece Kimberley Mechelle a week ago. She weighed 8lbs 8oz and was 19.5 inches long. She is a so precious and adorable. She is going to be one spoiled little baby. 

So pretty much thats all the current info of whats going on in my life at the moment.
- T.

You Might Also Like

0 comments