I will never understand…

By 10:33 AM , , , ,

How I can purchase a package of 200 bobby pins and end up losing every single one of them within a week or two. Where do they go?

My zodiac sign and how it never relates to anything going on in my life.  My horoscopes are never accurate. Does it even have any significance at all or is it just all made up?

How you can put matching pairs of socks into the wash and somehow only end up with one sock. I bet they end up in the same place as the 2 million bobby pins you’ve bought over the years.

Why it always takes Itunes 15 hundred years to update the new software on your ipod. Okay actually it  only took 3 hours, but it felt like 15 hundred years. I don’t understand why it takes so long to download and install.

Why people don’t use their blinkers when they are turning or changing lanes. You would think people wouldn’t want other drivers to rear end you or side swipe you, but no. Hardly anyone uses their blinkers anymore and it annoys me. Because I use mine all the time, I don’t want to get rear ended or side swiped.

And speaking of driving, You idiots need to stop talking on the cell phone when you are driving and that goes for texting too. We have a law in Washington state that says its illegal to talk on your phone and drive, yet just like the people who don’t use their blinkers, they are also the same idiots talking on the phone while driving. I just don’t understand how people are such idiots when it comes to this. If you don’t want to get into a car accident, use your blinkers and stop talking on your phone when you are driving. Oh and please wear your seat beat will help save your life.

You Might Also Like

0 comments