Bargain Shopping!

By 10:30 AM , , , , , , , ,

Saturday I went out shopping with my friend Kat, my mom and little sister. The first place we went to was a total bust, so we went and had some lunch at Red Robin instead. And afterwards we went to one of my favorite stores, TJ MAX and i found this beautiful pink BCBG Maxazria sweater that was on sale.

Its so cute and looks amazing on me. The original price was $210.00. I only paid $7.50 for it. Can you say FYEAH? I also got this cute little jar to hold all my tea. It was adorable and only $3.99. As wells as some Purple and Red tights for only $1 each.

BCBG Maxazria
Can be found at TJ Max Stores. 
I'd like to think I'm a pretty awesome bargain shopper at times. I am one of the best in my family thats for sure. What about you? Are you good at finding deals? Whats your best "Bargain" you've ever found?
Until next time,
XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments