Delicious Oreo Balls.

By 1:45 PM , , , ,


Want a new cookie recipe that will make people say "OH MY GAWD! THESE ARE AMAZING?" Then you should definitely try making these Oreo Balls. I got the recipe out of my mom's cooking binder that she has put together over the last 7 years so I have no idea where she originally got the recipe from. But let me tell you, every time I make these, if I don't put a couple aside for myself i wont get any because they are always gone in minutes. Especially at Thanksgiving and Christmas. 




Oreo Balls
Serves: about 24
Total time: 1 hr, 30 min

Ingredients:
15.5-oz. package Oreo cookies
8-oz. package cream cheese, softened
3/4 lb. vanilla-flavored almond bark, coarsely chopped
Sprinkles for decoration

Instructions:
Place Oreos in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Place chopped Oreos in a large bowl and add the cream cheese. Stir until well coated.
Roll mixture into 24 balls and place on a baking sheet covered with wax paper. Place baking sheet in refrigerator until firm, at least 30 minutes.

Place almond bark in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave for 60 seconds and stir. Heat in 15-second increments until smooth. Stab the chilled Oreo balls with a skewer and dip into the melted almond bark until coated. Cover with sprinkles/edible decorations as desired. Carefully place balls back onto the wax paper and chill for another 30 minutes.


What do you think? Did they turn out amazing? Let me know in the comments below.

Happy Baking!
xoxo
-Tiffany

You Might Also Like

0 comments