Hello Monday.

By 2:20 PM , ,


Hello Monday, Hows yours going?

Today started out with me waking up and attempting to make coffee before I had to go pick up the boyfriend from work. And we'll just say that due to my pregnancy brain that the first attempt didn't go so well. I forgot to put coffee in the reusable K-cup and it was just water. Way to go Tiffers! After a little mishap with the coffee it was off to go pick up the boyfriend from work so that we could go to my doctors appointment.

We are currently 30 weeks and 2 days, and Silas had a healthy heartbeat of 140. He wasn't moving around too much and weighs roughly about 3 lbs. I have a feeling hes gonna end up being about 7 or 8 lbs. He's going to be a big boy. After the appointment I had to schedule for my next appointment and instead of just scheduling one appointment we ended up scheduling all of our appointments up until my due date. Which is pretty awesome since the holidays are coming up and its nice to know way ahead of time what days and times I am not available and such.

When I got home from the doctors appointment, I was hungry so I started to fry up a sliced potato and it was going fine until I got distracted by the amount of dishes in the sink and ended up doing the dishes and totally spaced on my fried potatoes. They ended up being a bit crispier than I had intended. However I just threw in an egg, added some cheese and topped it off with some ketchup and they tasted just dandy, just crispier.

So then I decided I would take a 2 hour nap before I did anything else. I only ended up taking a 30 minute nap because I was woken up by heartburn and a leaking boob. TMI, I know. but I was totally not expecting that to happen yet. So now I have to dig out the breastfeeding pads and wear them in my bras so I don't ruin my shirts. fun fun fun. So if we are keeping score, that makes Tiffany: 0 and Pregnancy: 3. Oh the wonderful joys of being pregnant. Gotta love it.

Anyways I think I'll finish cleaning the kitchen and make some cookies.
Until next time,
xoxo
-Tiffany

You Might Also Like

0 comments